Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Welcome

This is the official launch of a new blog. The title of the last blog didn't really represent how it had changed over time. So now I'm going to document my beekeeping, chicken keeping, gardening activities and any other bright, shiny, new thing that fascinates me and takes me off in a new direction. There's so much to see, experience and learn out there that makes life so much fun.
Today, I've got 7 chicken eggs in a Brinsea incubator sitting on a nearby countertop. An adorable, angora rabbit rearranging the furniture in her cage next to me. And a pile of potatoes on the kitchen counter ready for planting tomorrow. I almost forgot, I've got 2 packets of pea seeds soaking overnight so I can pop them in the ground tomorrow. It's growing season. My favorite time of the year.
What better way to start the beginning of Spring than to do it with a new, aptly named blog?
Please join in on the ride. I know I will need lots of input along the way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment